Who's behind the work done by RoofScamHelp.com?
- Manage contractors for install
- Work with insurance companies and adjusters on claims
- Work with suppliers & manufacturers
- Work with State Regulatory Administration
- Work with Associations
We have created a network of highly trusted contractors to be a part of RoofScamHelp.com. In addition to stringent requirements and background checks, each contractor must pay $5,000 up front to go into a trust account held by RoofScamHelp.com. This money is used to help consumers who cannot afford to solve the situation a scam has left them in, or to help offset the cost of donated services or resources.
RoofScamHelp.com contractor requirements:
1. Must have a minimum of 30 references with phone numbers
2. Clean BBB record
3. Provide copy of insurance and workers comp
4. Business license
5. Ability to pull roofing permit
6. Explain installation process, payment process and installation dat
7. Provide 5 final inspections for roof installs in the area
8. Must have a physical address