Be a smart consumer.
Take these steps to help make sure you don't get scammed.
When hiring a roofing contractor, make sure to ask these questions:
Be in the know.
- Do they have a referral list?
- Are they a member of the BBB?
- Do they have a local license?
- Can they pull a permit for the work they are about to perform?
- Are they a preferred installer of the shingle manufacturer?
- Are they licensed, bonded and carry workman's compensation?
Read about what’s happening in the Roofing and Insurance Industries